24.1.14

Valentine's Day, It's all about you!

Be my Valentine? Will you? Will you really?

I have been saying for a while that I like giving things away on the blog almost more than I like winning things on other peoples blogs (not quite, but almost!)

I also love to tell you about fabulous things I find online. So I have the perfect combo here with my discovery of Cherry Diva. A UK based (Birmingham) online store that sells amazingly good value jewellery and accessories. Honestly I adore the quirky little gems they have in stock. And free postage! Whats not to like!.

So far on my 'I must find an excuse to buy this for myself' list are the following...

Meow Ring

Scottie Bangle
Scottie Bangle

Love Skeleton Bracelet 
Love Skeleton Bracelet

So if you will be my Valentine the lovely people at Cherry Diva will send you a gorgeous Valentine's gift!

Just for you! (or your Valentine? even if that Valentine isn't me 'sniff sniff') A rabbit that will never be late for a hot date, he'll be right there, on your wrist!

This Wonderland Charm Bracelet could be yours!

This competition has ended


Good luck.

Popular posts